Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brooklyn NY Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports

Brooklyn NY Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports: "2011-04-01 06:56:32
1070 Park Place
1070 Park place Ave
Brooklyn, NY
Room Number: apt 2, apt3
HAD BED FOR OVER 2 YRS. LANDLORD KEPT BUYING SPRAYS THAT DOESN'T WORK. CHEAP SPRAYS DATS DOEST DO ANYTHING. THE TENANTS HAVE TO SUFFER EVERYNIGHT WHEN WE SLEEP. ITS INSIDE THE BUILD. HE REFUSE TO PAY A SOMEONE TO COME IN AND SPRAY THE PLACE PROFESSIONALLY. WE ARE REALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS BEDBUG SITUATION. PLEASE WE NEED HELP. SOS. PLEASE !"

'via Blog this'

New York » Brooklyn Bed Bug Reports

Brooklyn New York Bed Bug Reports

Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports

Latest Bed Bug Reports in Brooklyn, NY
2011-06-23 08:03:00
Imperial Hotel
2550 East New York Ave 
Brooklyn, NY
Room Number: 307 
My boyfriend and I decided to check in to a hotel and couldn't get into quality inn since it was full so we decided to go to Imperial Hotel. After about an hour and a half staying at this hotel my boyfriend noticed a round bug on my back. He told me not to move and he swiped the bug off my back. We immediately called the desk and someone came to check about our issue. The worker there clearly confirmed that it was a bed bug after finding it on the floor, but when we went downstairs to complain to the manager saying that we wanted our money back the worker who confirmed that the bug was a bed bug denied that he saw it. SMFH I would never go there again!!!!! 

2011-04-01 06:56:32
1070 Park Place
1070 Park place Ave
Brooklyn, NY
Room Number: apt 2, apt3 
HAD BED FOR OVER 2 YRS. LANDLORD KEPT BUYING SPRAYS THAT DOESN'T WORK. CHEAP SPRAYS DATS DOEST DO ANYTHING. THE TENANTS HAVE TO SUFFER EVERYNIGHT WHEN WE SLEEP. ITS INSIDE THE BUILD. HE REFUSE TO PAY A SOMEONE TO COME IN AND SPRAY THE PLACE PROFESSIONALLY. WE ARE REALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS BEDBUG SITUATION. PLEASE WE NEED HELP. SOS. PLEASE !

2011-02-21 11:15:58
Royal Oak Bar
Union & Richardson, Hipstervillw
Brooklyn, NY
My friend had her birthday party there last night and at about 2am I started feeling itchy. I scratched my leg and knocked off a bug. I couldn't see it because it's so dark in there, but I jumped up. There were two bites on my leg. My friend the birthday girl found three Ina row on her arm! We were drunk, but having bedbugs crawling all over sobered us up. I tried to tell the barback, but he just shrugged. We left immediately. I got undressed in my bathtub and sealed everything I was wearing in a trash bag. Then I took a very long hot shower. I'm not sure what to do with my clothes. So disgusting. 

2010-09-26 16:36:46
Holiday Inn Express NEW YORK-BROOKLYN
625 UNION ST.
BROOKLYN, NY
Yep, bedbugs at Holiday Inn Express, Union St, Brooklyn. Captured one, showed it to desk clerk; they took a bit off our bill. Like "no big deal" you got a discount. Had bites all over my arms and one on my face. Sent report to Customer Service...never heard from anyone. 

There are reports on other websites.
Click here to see full details 

2010-09-10 12:38:08
Brooklyn, NY
59 Gelston Avenue
Brooklyn, NY
We moved into this apartment in March 2009. We had to break our lease due to excessive noise and a bed bug infestation. My husband and I experienced bites all over our arms, backs and legs. It was miserable. We had to throw out a new bed, an area rug (family hierloom) and our fairly new couch. The landlord offered extermination services, but said he could do nothing for bed bugs. The infestation became so miserable that we had to break our lease. The landlord was unsympathetic. 

2010-09-10 06:01:47
second and third floors
18 avenue f
Brooklyn, NY
i 1st noticed bed bug bites in the beginning of the summer. i have tried using all brands of pesticides but nothing has worked. my next door neighbor told me they had bedbugs too and were told by the landlord that he is not responsible for the extermination.

2010-09-09 10:43:10
118 Greenpoint
118 Greenpoint Ave
Brooklyn, NY
After living in this apartment building for over a year, we now have bed bugs. Threw out our mattress and sofa and are now having to clean vigorously to hopefully get rid of them. 

2010-09-09 09:21:11
Apartment Building
381 Hooper St
Brooklyn, NY
I got bed bugs from a visit to Virginia. My apartment is old so it was difficult to get rid of them. Also, it is on the top floor so getting them in the summer was the worst. The heat spread them like wild fire. Do not tell any of your friends you have been infected--just say your land lord is "spraying" otherwise no one will help you and you will end up sleeping in Penn Stat like me.

2010-09-09 09:21:01

35 S. Portland Ave
Brooklyn, NY
4th floor resident bitten june 2010 3rd floor resident bitten july, august, September 2010 2nd floor resident bitten September 2010 each apartment is getting sprayed 4x at 2 week intervals, but the problem seems to persist.

2010-09-08 10:36:05
Lincoln Towers
364 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY
I was a resident in this building for just 3 weeks before finding bedbugs on my bed. My girlfriend was bitten extensively and after some research (including on bedbugregistry.com) we found that this building has had ongoing bedbug problems for at least a year. They have sprayed and still the bugs are there. DO NOT RENT HERE!

2010-06-27 11:09:12
Apartment
586 Union St
Brooklyn, NY
I've lived here for two years and have never had a problem with vermin (rats, roaches, termites, bed bugs) but bed bugs appeared in my bedroom on 6/23/2010. First we found small stains on our sheets and on our pillows. We found full grown bed bugs and eggs on our box spring and bed frame. An exterminator has been treating all floors but the problem has persisted. After speaking to my neighbors, it's clear that the second and third floors also have a bed bug problem. This building is infested and has been infested for over the past six months or more.


I have listed many of the hotels in Brooklyn below. Click on the hotel to check the review or report a new bed bug incident. 

Scroll to the bottom of the page to make an apartment bed bug report or if your hotel is not listed. 



Americas Best Value Inn 
1705 Linden Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY - 11212
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Atlantic Inn 
1768 Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn, NY - 11213
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Best Western Arena Hotel 
1324 Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY - 11216
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Best Western Brooklyn Bay Hotel 
3003 Emmons Avenue
Brooklyn, NY - 11235-2212
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Best Western Gregory Hotel 
8315 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY - 11209-4412
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Brooklyn Suites - Classon Ave 
464 Classon Avenue
Brooklyn, NY - 11238
Check And Report Bed Bugs








Comfort Inn Brooklyn 
353 38th Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11232
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Days Inn Brooklyn 
437 39th Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11232
Check And Report Bed Bugs












Hotel Le Jolie 
235 Meeker Ave
Brooklyn, NY - 11211
Check And Report Bed Bugs








Kings Hotel 
820 39th Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11232
Check And Report Bed Bugs








Quality Inn Brooklyn 
2473 Atlantic Ave.
Brooklyn, NY - 11207
Check And Report Bed Bugs












Sleep Inn Brooklyn 
247 49th Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11220
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Sleep Inn Brooklyn 
134 22nd Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11232
Check And Report Bed Bugs




Super 8 Brooklyn 
267 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY - 11215
Check And Report Bed Bugs




The New York Loft Hostel 
249 Varet Street
Brooklyn, NY - 11206
Check And Report Bed Bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment