Monday, April 30, 2012

Help!, I live in Bradley County, TN. It seems like its the - JustAnswer

Help!, I live in Bradley County, TN. It seems like its the - JustAnswer:

'via Blog this'

Help!, I live in Bradley County, TN. It seems like its the

 

Customer Question

Help!, I live in Bradley County, TN. It seems like its the new wild west! There are no codes in this county, I have a jerk of a neighbor that lives in a subdivison that has deed restrictions. Can I sue him to enforce these deed restrictions? He let his buddy pull a traveltrailer in, the deed restrictions - no unsightly buildings shall be erected upon the property. I'm not part of the same same subdivison, or do I have to use some body from the same subdivison to file? Can this be done by myself or do I need an attorney or can i do this? I have a petition going, will this work?

Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): Tennessee

Already Tried:
county comissoner, mayor, building dept, health dept, Gov,
Submitted: 1 days ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Value: $50
Status: AWAITING CUSTOMER ACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment