Thursday, May 16, 2013

How I lost my fear of Universal Health Care

How I lost my fear of Universal Health Care:

'via Blog this' "...And who honestly gives rats backside about your tax money going to fund a woman&#039s choice to have an abortion when its such a rarely used procedure? Add to that the deaths and suffering of your fellow man because of with holding universal coverage and it starts to look like a smoke and mirrors game. Its actually a-cheaper for the govt to run (45 cents of every US dollar spent on healthcare goes to admin - 15 cents of every Canadian dollar spent is on admin), b-provides greater freedom of choice (no fear of job loss, I still pick my physician, etc, etc), c-increases your economic competitiveness (see point a), and d-its simply the right thing to do. I cannot fathom Americans fears on this issue. Its mind boggling in its stupidity. Americans are arguing about the dust in the corner while ignoring the rest of the house."

No comments:

Post a Comment