Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hypocrite Sheeple Mom Risks Kids Lives With Dangerous Vaccines, But Won't Risk Her Own

Your Unvaccinated Kid Is Not Welcome To Play With Mine - Mommyish:

'via Blog this'"Vaccine efficacy depends, in part, on “herd immunity,” and by choosing not to inoculate your child, you are failing the herd. I hold you responsible for the unnecessary illness of babies who were too young to yet be vaccinated. I definitely blame you for your own child’s sickness – and I just have to remind you that it was preventable.

(Who asked you? Judge not. It's a fact the unvaccinated have stronger immune systems then vaccinated kids. You are saying you should make a healthy kid less healthy to protect some random unknown baby? Keep your little babies home! Especially if they are sickly! You are going to blame other parents for not protecting YOUR child? That is YOUR job. That's what I did when my kid was a baby. My job. Unless you are shoving your kid in a daycare, and yes, then the kid will get sick all the time and no amount of vaccine is going to help it. That's how daycare babies roll.)

"And now I’ll go and risk negating just about everything I’ve said so far by disclosing that I don’t like the flu vaccine. I don’t get one (except in 2009, when I was pregnant and the CDC told me that swine flu was practically targeting pregnant women), and I’ve never gotten the shot for my children. They were both theoretically protected by the vaccine I received while pregnant and still breastfeeding, but last winter we all went vaccine-less
I say this not to paint myself as a worthless hypocrite, but to offer proof that I’m not simply a “do as you’re told by the government” non-thinking type. Maybe if you know that I don’t get a flu shot every year, you’ll let my words in when I say you should opt in on the MMR vaccine. It’s a long shot, but I have to try. The health of the herd is at stake."
(Guess what? To me, MY kid matters most, and I am not fixing what isn't broken. An immune system is a terrible thing to destroy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment