Sunday, May 27, 2012

Soldier who threw puppy off cliff discharged (rewarded) « Last Free Voice

Soldier who threw puppy off cliff discharged « Last Free Voice:

'via Blog this'




What the hell is going on in that man’s head, that he thinks torturing and killing a puppy is okay?
Here is his explanation:
And this is the shit if I have to put up with everywhere I’ve gone today. Believe me, I’ve heard it all. The thing that you guys don’t understand is that you’re not out there.
What, you expect me to carry a stray sick dog from patrol 10+ miles back to camp with me. Did you know that we’re not supposed to have dogs? Did you know that there isn’t medicine available for animals out there? So what the fuck do you want me to do with it. It was going to die a slow and horrible death.

(Strangle it? Maybe? Throw it off a cliff and maybe just preak it's legs is not humane, dickhead.)
Sorry you guys saw that, but it wasn’t supposed to ever been shown. Usually what happens is we shoot them. I was being “creative” that day and decided to throw the dog instead. If i could take it back, I would. Either way, I did the dog a favor. Sorry if you can’t understand that.
Actually, we understand completely why you threw a puppy off a cliff and laughed about it. You are a psychopath. See? That wasn’t at all hard to understand. As for “what the fuck do you want me to do with it”, let’s try a simple “not throw it off a cliff, Shit For Brains.”
The only thing left to ponder is whether Motari intentionally killed innocent human beings in Iraq and Afghanistan. I can’t help but assume he did, since those who get their jollies by torturing animals also tend to torture people.
Oh, well. At least his mommy had nice things to say about him.
A moment of using bad judgment does not portray the true character or integrity of my son David. It does not show that when he was home on leave, the last thing he would do was buy soft dog food for our aging dog ‘Bear.’
It does not show the kind and gentle heart of a young man who served his country for 3½ years of his life. Nor does it show the battles he fought in Afghanistan or Iraq; that he fought for the freedom of the people of Afghanistan, Iraq and the United States of America!
The video released does not alter our opinion of him. The sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening,” the statement read. “Life goes on no matter how much grief we may be in. My son’s life will go on as will ours.
Actually, Mama Motari, it does indeed show your son’s character. He is a vile, disgusting human being, and chances are he’s that way because you raised him to think he can do no wrong. Had you raised your son to be a caring individual, chances are that none of this would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment