Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Walmart customer service complaints-stop shopping there before you have NO CHOICE

Walmart customer service complaints, reviews, ratings and comments:

'via Blog this'




http://www.businessinsider.com/damodaran-corruption-dark-costs-2012-5

On his Musings On Markets blog, NYU's finance guru Aswath Damodaran discusses the existence of bribery and corruption in the global corporate world.  And finally he offers a simple methodology for incorporating these "dark" costs into valuation models.
As usual, his explanations are elegant and straightforward.
Did you ever think of considering bribes as an operating expense?  

corrupt-officials-1



  1. Some countries are far more corrupt than others.

    Somalia
  2. North Korea
  3. Myanmar
  4. Afghanistan
  5. Uzbekistan
  6. Turkmenistan
  7. Sudan
  8. Iraq
  9. Haiti
  10. Venezuela





Marina Keegan, a class of 2012 
Yale graduate, who took on the hedge fund and investmentbanking recruiting process on college campuses last year in an opinion piece for Dealbook, died in a car accident Saturday, the Yale Daily News reports. She was 22. 
Keegan was an English major and president of the school's College Democrats.  






  • Wal-Mart Pharmacy is the worst that I have ever used. I am changing today. They have rude employees and never have my order ready when I arrive to pick it up. I call refills in 2 days ahead so I know they have plenty of time to fill these. I shop at at the Wal-Mart on Mansfield Rd. in Shreveport, La. Today I waited for an hour shopping in the store for the Pharmacy to open and when they did open my order was not ready. I was told I could pick it up in 45 mins. this meant I could stay there another hr. and get back in line again. I'm tired of this kind of treatment. So long Wal-Mart.
    dee jean 5/28/12 4:00PM
  • I recently had a terrible experience in Walmart of Waynesboro, Va. My husband has already complained about it. He told the manager he was not interested in a gift card, but I am. While I will never enter another store...I could use on your website. This is the least you could do after the way I was treated. I did not do a baby registry at Walmart because I have had such poor service in the past. Unfortunately, we still received gifts from Walmart...that we always received from Target where we did register. I have an expensive swing that I wanted a gift card for so that I could get something for the baby when he gets bigger,but was treated like I stole it since my aunt did not give me the receipt. I also had clothes along with a gift receipt and was told this was not from Walmart. It said Walmart at the top of the gift receipt and was Faded Glory brand. What a mess! If you could please send the gift card that my husband was offered to us in the mail, we would appreciate it.
    Mrs. Jason Jordan
    204 Overbrook St.
    Staunton, VA 24401

    Anonymous 5/28/12 2:33PM
  • Noticed at my local wal-mart that there are no more greeters. Think this is a shame. Love that the older people would take this job and really love doing it. It made the visits much more personal.

    Also, felt like I was being pushed toward the self-checkouts. Why would wal-mart force their workers to push people to the self-help checkouts that are taking their jobs away. I want people to check me out!!!

    Anonymous 5/27/12 9:28AM
  • Wal mart sells service warranties through a company called National Electronic Warranty (New). The company does not honor the warranty as represented by the Walmart staff. It appears it is not the Walmart staff's error, it is a scam from National Electronic Warranty. They sell the warranty as a replacement warranty. I was told by Walmart and by NEW at the time of purchase if my iPad was destroyed for whatever reason it was covered, this was before it was destroyed.
    After I am told it is a service plan and they will not cover it.
    Since I purchased the plan from WALMART, they have a responsibility in the poor service product they sell.
    One would think if Walmart wanted to sell service plans to customers they would collaborate with a reputable vendor. Since I actually handed my money to a Walmart employee not a NEW employee Walmart is just as responsible for scam as NEW.
    Rebecca Theriot

    Rebecca Theriot 5/27/12 7:16AM
  • Do not EVER buy a bicycle from Walmart! They trick you into feeling covered when you purchase a service plan that does not even cover a broken down wheel. I spent a lot of time trying to have our bike fixed and was told that they would not cover the repairs to my bicycle even though I had all of my service plan information. They said that my particular problem “was not covered”. They do not make it clear when you purchase the service plan that it will be completely useless when you actually have a problem. Do not purchase a bicycle from Walmart!
    I Got Scammed 5/25/12 10:41AM
  • I had surgery this morning and gave Wal-Mart as my pharmacy. BIG mistake! My husband went to pick up my pain med along with the other 2 prescriptions. He waited 2 hours and was told it would be ready soon. 2 hours later and they were working on it. Long story short.. they did not have 2 out of the 3 prescriptions. He asked about another pharmacy and was told they were probably out of it also. HOW does a pharmacy run out of Tylenol with Codeine and an antibiotic? I am now in excrutiating pain and I promise I will NEVER use Wal Mart pharmacy again in Alexandria, Louisiana. Its always been one thing or another but this takes the cake.
    MAD and in Pain 5/23/12 2:26PM
  • I just called the Walmart home office to find out if a specific product had been problematic and the customer service person told me that they do not try to figure that out at the home office. Really?? so the consumer should be comforted to know that Walmart product buyers do not have any idea how ell the products they put in stores perform? Nor do they care? Then the customer service representative hung up on me because my questions must have perplexed him. I thought that Walmart prided itself on customer service
    gbd 5/21/12 4:49PM
  • Shop very frequently at the Wallace NC store, most visits pleasaand check out
    timely. However, on 3 visits to that stores garden center, was trying to get
    prices on garden stock, and asked at least
    4 associates for assistance, finally one sent another out to get price for me, took
    him approximately 30-45 minutes to return
    as he assiste 3-4 other customers before
    reporting back.

    On 2 other occasions I had selected a large quantity of the bigger plants, there
    were 4-5 associates in the garden center, but they all responded that they could not
    check me out, I'd have to take all that big
    cart + more to one of the checkouts in
    the grocery section way at the other end of the store. Very unsanitary to mix soil and insecticides, presicides that might on the plants and in the dirt with
    food items by sitting all those plants onto
    the checkout counter. NOT TO MENTION that
    I personally can't walk good to start with,
    nor use my arms, having had a fall in the
    middle of a city street, messing up both
    legs and breaking both collarbones.

    Heaven forbid you as one of these ssociates
    for help with loading these larger plants,
    on one occasion I even approached what
    appeared to be 3 management supervisors and
    they just glared at me as if I had asked
    them to bring the moon down to just above
    the store.

    Why is there not at least one associate
    trained to assist in the garden dept at
    all times. They don't have to be right on
    top the cash register, but in that dept. readily available to assist. Isn't this
    a convenient courtesy to your customers.
    It is my understanding from one of the
    associates that those Garden center registers even in the spring, summer and
    fall are not manned wth a cashier between
    11am and 3pm. There is always a line waiting to be checked out apparently thinking there is an available cashier.

    Am really disgusted and disappointed with the lack of adequate COURTEOUS customer
    service in the Wallace NC garden center.
    Handicapped customers especially should not
    be expected to walk all over the store to
    find a cashier. The last 2 times this
    happened to me there was a line of about 10
    people in the line behind me who felt the same way and had had simmilar problems on
    occasion



    1.Wal Mart Mentality
    When someone habitually buys the cheapest whatever available, only to have to replace it every three months.
    My girlfriend had to buy new shoes every other month! Thank god I broke her of the wal mart mentality.






No comments:

Post a Comment