Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mitt Romney, ‘kind of a Snooki fan’

Mitt Romney, ‘kind of a Snooki fan’: "
Asked to choose between Honey Boo Boo and Snooki, Romney responded, ”I’m kind of a Snooki fan. Look how tiny’s she’s gotten. She’s lost weight. She’s energetic. Just her spark-plug personality is kind of fun.”"

'via Blog this'

I think the correct answer for a future president is, "Who is Snooki?"

I hardly know who she is, but she was once on the cover of Rolling Stone (the article described a complete idiot) and also South Park parodied her. I did see, against my will, "Jersey Shore" one time. I decided to never visit the Jersey Shore, even though they are from Long Island. 

 am no paragon of class, but that show is cringeworthy enough to make me almost wish for censorship.

And I don't know who Honey Boo Boo is. Thank God. How is this even questions posed to a future president?  If our country actually cares about the answers, if they can relate based on his answers, that's horrible. A child told me "Honey Boo Boo" is some kid in a beauty contest. I refuse to even google it. I am disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment