Friday, March 30, 2012

There is a pitbull that my neighbors own and it will not and... - Q&A

There is a pitbull that my neighbors own and it will not and... - Q&A: " Pit Bulls can climb just about anything, so a cheap fe"

'via Blog this'



Best answers: 






i would keep calling the police if talking to them doesn't help. if the police don't help then put bowls of antifreeze in your own yard.dogs love the taste and it's deadly to them without pain,also if the bowls are in your yard you can't get in trouble.everyone is going to get mad at this but i have two pits too, and i am responsible with mine so its not a problem. irresponsible people shouldn't own these dogs anyway and you would be doing the world a favor. pitbulls are great dogs, unfortunately most owners are stupid. maybe if you retards seen consequences to your dumb behavior the rest of us pitbull owners could live in peace. 


just give a poisoned meat to your dogs neighbour


next time the dog chases your cats take out a shot gun and blow his brains, problem solved


Pit Bulls can climb just about anything, so a cheap fence or a 4 foot tall fence even a 6 footer is not going to contain a APBT. 


kill the dog and the owner, please, all you hip-hop and country music fans that are offended by this, go to hell


Off The Dogs! Snipe Them! What a worthless creature! Who gives a crap what these lefty commies think!if they break out, pump their ugly bodies full of lead! my recommendation is to throw some anti-freeze-tainted hotdogs over the fence. make sure you use a lot of them.
It isn't enough to wait till these f*ing animals maul the owners/their kids/your kids/you...
take action. make a statement and blow the ugly mutts away!!





I have had the same problem with my neighbors pitbull. He has jumped my fence and went in my backyard. He recently killed my cat in her own front yard. I believe pitbulls are not neighborhood dogs and should only live where there is land. Anyone that can sit and say how wonderful pitbulls are are just plain stupid. They cannnot be trusted. Now on the other hand a Golden Retriver can. For you pitbull owners who can say just feed the cats to the dog are messed up because I am grieving greatly over what that cruel breed has done. I never met a meaner dog and that's saying alot beause I have owned many different breeds all my life. Pitbulls don't belong in Neighborhoods and we need to make a law in all states saying so.




A couple of pit bulls which have been known to kill cats around my neighborhood wandered onto my property. I called the owner and let them know that they were there and that they would be shot if not removed. The owner claimed that a good football game was on and couldn,t retrieve them at that time. I had no other choice but to shoot both of the dogs. When the owner and his family came around to get the dogs ...let s just say they were shocked to find them in trash bags


cap 'em




If you are poisoning domestic animals, you are probably breaking the law. 










Typical Blame the Victims and take no responsibility answers:


your cats should be more aware that there is a pit on the other side of the fence that would like to play(tease/kill) with it... how stupid does a cat have to be to keep going there? And as for the pits getting out, it happens... my two dogs (chow/German Shepard and bluenose pit) just got out earlier today... and came back on there own without any complaints (my neighbors are real nosy and quick to complain). It happens, so just hope your cats aren't outside when it does.






ok first of all it is never the pitbulls fauly, it is there nature to do things like chase animals, and if the ever bite a human its because of the dogs owner or even the person it bit!!!! stop being cruel to the dogs and thnk what if it was humans they were trying to get rid of!!!! honestly get over yourselves there just dogs!!!!!




personally my dog has only been running loose on the hood like 3 times, but you shouldn't let your cats run or YES a dog will probably kill them.


As far as the cats almost any dog will go after a cat it part of being a dog dont get mad cause we have to keep ours in a yard all day while yours can go and be a huge trouble to every body else








Off topic but informative answer:


hi , i have a 2 year old pitbull that loves to run around freely with my 2 year old rottweiler, they are both highly trained .. by me but this is because i studied breeding and all sorts of stuff.
what troubles me is that my 2 dogs are
very strong and snap at any time , like the other day there was 2 bulldogs roaming around and both of my dogs side 2 side went after them and unfortunately killed them.
the good thing is that they will not attack me as i am their owner. they also will not attack any humans without my command , but will ergently attack a ananomous dog for no reason.. 




if you are a high breeder please tell me youre advice







I'm not a breeder, but my advice would be get a different type of pet altogether. And maybe your GED.





No comments:

Post a Comment