Tuesday, June 19, 2012

government cheese

Urban Dictionary: government cheese:

1.Government Cheese309 up94 down
A BIG, HARD MASS; A BLOCK OF ORANGE-YELLOW PROCESSED "USDA CHEESE FOOD" ISSUED BY "DA GUBMENT" United States GOVERNMENT to aid needy families by supplementing their food resources. Used for making Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Macaroni & Cheese but ALSO CAUSES severe, bowel obstructing constipation, silent but deadly stinky gas, and / or "the runs" diarrhea in those who are lactose intolerant.
I just got some Government Cheese, but I'm not gonna make a grill cheese sandwich cause it gave me the runs last time I ate it.
2.government cheese125 up35 down
Government cheese was the most flavorful fantastic cheese ever made. It was the one thing poor kids had over rich ones. It was usually delivered to your door(if you had a home) in a large block, by the state. Government cheese got me through my childhood. Thank you Dad, for being such a loser.
"Dude, you know where I can get some government cheese?"

When in high school, we used government cheese in home ec class.
3.government cheese134 up45 down
Government cheese is a blend of cheese handed out to needy families in the United States during the Reaganadministration. Many different blends of cheese were used in it's production, however today the most comparable cheese would be colby.
I sure wish we could still get some government cheese


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment