Monday, April 9, 2012

Vista Landing Reviews | RATS| San Antonio Texas

Vista Landing Reviews | View Vista Landing Ratings, Maps, Rentals & Photos | San Antonio Texas:

'via Blog this'

Apartment Reviews for Vista Landing

Featured Apartment Reviews and Ratings
 (April 04, 2012)
***
Reviewed by: Anonymous
They do very little or no maintenance to the renter apartments in turn offer low rent rates to lure tenants who will not (or cannot) pay high rent. This is a government investors apartments, They say slumlords leech away the wealth of the poor. In effect, they work in the opposite direction where landlords try to make appealing improvements to property in order to attract more renters. The out side is Beautiful, You will never see the inside of your apartment until you move in the apartment itself and find everything is wrong, every phone call to the office will result in, They will be there at 10:00 tomorrow morning and they never come, I have Called over 10 times in 8 weeks and nothing no one comes. They also will give you one rent price and 2 weeks before signing the lease they will jump the price by $50.00 or more knowing you have no time to look somewhere else, I was told the more I make in income the more they take for rent, I was told one price for my apartment then I was told that we make to much money and my rent price went up before I moved in or signed the lease. This slumlords offer a valuable service for those who care more about price than quality. regardless of the motives they help the poor make the best of their bad situation. These Apartments are populated by poor minorities,called ghetto. You get stuck in a 1 year contract and if you break your lease your credit go's bad. I make good income and had no idea this was government low income property until I was informed by many many good renters who live on this property and are in the same boat as I am.
 (March 07, 2012)
*
Reviewed by: Anonymous
the manager name is Valeir and she is vista landing whore so if you want a good lay stop by she is for free and will give you some good head and ask her to show you the apartment you sure will get a good tour. i have just moved in this Feb and have hooked up with the manager 3 times good place to live where you can get layed and not have to pay for it. Just put an bag over the face because she is a zit bag but can put out.
Do you live here?:Write a Review

Vista Landing Has 13 Reviews

DateReview TitleRating
02/25/2012*
stay away,cant stay in apartment roaches everywhere in apartment read more. >>
10/21/2011*****
Went in to see an apartment today and spoke to the manager Melissa. A woman can get "hot" when dr... read more. >>
09/30/2011*
we have had out ac leaking for about 3 months now and every time they say they fix it they dont a... read more. >>
02/20/2011*****
Just moved in and they are under new managment..They are really fixing the apartments up nice wit... read more. >>
07/20/2010**
Moved in here about a month and there were a lot of things to put down on the check list to check... read more. >>
05/21/2010***
I have lived there since october & they still haven't came to fix syuff that's broken in ... read more. >>
04/02/2010****
I really like this community, I just left their Easter Party they had for the residents and my so... read more. >>
04/01/2010***
I have lived at Vista Landing for 7 months and I have had a good experience so far. The staff is... read more. >>
03/16/2010*
Stay away from these apartments! The staff acts nice when your inquiring about the apartment,they... read more. >>
01/16/2010**
Big mistake! Get me out of here! Requested to have appliance fixed day of move in, never happen... read more. >>
11/19/2009*****
I just recently relocated from Houston and was very impressed with the service I received from th... read more. >>

No comments:

Post a Comment