Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Anonymous Veteran Leaves Stunning Note On Stranger’s Car, Story Goes Viral | Addicting Info

Anonymous Veteran Leaves Stunning Note On Stranger’s Car, Story Goes Viral | Addicting Info:

'via Blog this'

Samantha Ford > Our Deployment: 101
“I just thought I would share with you all what happened to me today! Came out of Dunkin Donuts and found this under my windshield wiper. There are no words to describe how I’m feeling right now. Tears in my eyes. I just wish I could thank whoever did this! God bless our troops and all of those who stand behind them. ♥”

Surprising gift from a passing vet; @Facebook
Surprising gift from a passing vet; @Facebook
It was just another morning for Samantha Ford. She’d been with her two kids at at neighborhood Dunkin’ Donuts outside Boston and as she gazed out the window toward the parking lot, she noticed what looked to be a ticket stuck onto her windshield. The morning just got worse. As the kids clamored back in the car minutes later, she reached over to grab the unwelcome ‘gift’ tucked into the window and that’s when she noticed it wasn’t a ticket after all. It was a note written on the back of an envelope… accompanied by two $20 bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment