Friday, March 22, 2013

No Wheat Or Corn - Forums

Day 79 - No Wheat Or Corn - Forums:

'via Blog this' ...you really have to do research on doctors and shop around to find a good one.  Most of them do not stay up to date with current research, findings, or technology, they're just slaves to the big pharmaceutical companies. 

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Adult-Acne--Hormone-Related/show/6375
My acne consists of tiny bumps, clogged pores, blackheads, and white heads. My skin improves a lot when I cut out all refined sugar and flour, as well as eating a low fat diet. This however is very limiting and makes life less enjoyable!(If I eat just one sugary desert, it shows up on my face the very next day!)


http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=205859 ELISA/ACT LRA stands for Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbant Assay/Lymphocyte Response Assay with an Advanced Cell Test (ACT) that detects a delayed immune response triggered by white blood cells. 

I was advised to only eat meat once or twice a week and fish a couple of times a month due to high mercury levels. He also strongly recommended I eat organic fruits and veggies, freshly squeezed juice, and foods without corn syrup or food colorings and additives.

Within a week, my skin was clearer than it has ever been in my entire life. That same week I slept seven hours or less some nights and felt refreshed with no symptoms of fatigue, canker sores, or headaches. I was amazed and couldn’t wait for the results of my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment