Friday, March 22, 2013

CORN ALLERGY

Cystic Acne? You may be allergic to corn. | nContxt: "And from cornfree.ca the author reveals that ingredients aren’t listed on alcoholic beverages simply due to the fact that there is no law in both the United States and Canada that requires it, and with a few exceptions, all beers contain corn in some form."

'via Blog this'


http://www.livecornfree.com/


It took me ten years to figure out that processed corn was the culprit.

http://corn-freefoods.blogspot.com/

Best thing to do is stay away from all processed foods, go on a carb free diet.

You are a God send! I knew I wasn’t crazy! I could drink a soda or some sort of juice and would have a painful cyst within hours. I started my own experiments in college and cut out sodas, but kept drinking “fruit juice”. My acne reduced only a little. Once I cut out juices that contained hfcs my acne reduced even more. I hadn’t considered other foods containing corn might be affecting me as well. I’m going to experiment and see if I reduce corn for a month will my face clear up completely.




Food does effect ance – by way of effecting our hormone levels. Most corn syrup in processed foods these days is high fructose corn syrup. HFCS is sweeter to the taste buds than regular corn syrup (which is composed of glucose) as well as cane sugar (sucrose), plus it is economical.






It is painful! After a year of not going near McD’s, I did after work one night last week. I ate maybe 5 or 6 fries as the rest of the food smelled bad to me so I binned it. The same day, someone else had donuts at work for a birthday and I had a glazed one (again, not my usual choice. So maybe I wanted to really test my theory).
A week on and I have 3 cysts on my inner thigh which I am spraying daily with Dr Murad’s acne treatment spray.
It will take around 2 to 3 weeks to get these to go down. Never again!

My guess is that millions get acne from it but don’t realize it.

But I finally found my answer. I have a severe intolerance to corn, with all it’s additives and derivatives and everything else the devil invented.

I also cut out products with corn syrup solids in them. Every once in a while, I’ll eat something with solids, like crackers, and the next day I’ll have a few tiny hard bumps where the skin meets my upper or lower lip. I’ve told others this and they think I’m crazy, but it’s so heartening (and eerie) to read your exact same experience.

March 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm
I realized high fructose corn syrup caused large cystic acne on my face about 7 years ago. I have avoided it like the plague since then. A few years ago I stopped consuming any corn products because they too gave me acne to a varying degree. I’m 30 and I will still break out like a teenager within 1-4 hrs of eating something with a corn product. Through experimentation over the years I can usually tell exactly what corn product I’ve accidentally eaten just by the type of acne I get. Corn starch gives me lots of small white semi-solid filled pimples. Corn syrup will causes pimples about the size of an pencil eraser that are very red and mostly produce clear fluid with a little white stuff. Corn syrup solids mainly give me pimples on my upper lip (I have no idea why they are mainly in that location) High fructose gives me large cyst with mostly clear fluid with white semi-solid buried very deep in the skin. No acne medications or treatments seem to work and the only way to get rid of the pimples is for me to pop them. I know most people advise against popping them, but for me its the only way to get rid of them once the come to a head. A friend of mine who is an aesthetician recommend I use a diabetic lancet to pop them (finger pokers) That is what she uses in her practice. They are sterile, very thin, and sharp. They work wonderfully. I am thoroughly convinced the acne is cause by the enzymatic process used to manufacture corn products and derivatives. It is nearly impossible to avoid corn products because it is in EVERYTHING from bread to sausage. Cut out corn for a month or two and you’ll notice a world of difference. Beware of glucose syrup, glucose fructose syrup, maltodextrin, modified food starch, dextrose, and maltose they are usually corn products in disguise. Ok, I’ll get off my soap box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment