Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pepper spray effective against dogs? - Yahoo! Answers

Pepper spray effective against dogs? - Yahoo! Answers:

'via Blog this'I carry a pellet gun....I trail ride and it is usually just me and my horse. I have been charged by feral large dog including Rotties and Pit Bulls. I shoot to the dirt or street a few feet in front of the lead dog and it stops them in their tracks. The sound and the dirt puffing in front of them makes them feel threatened by death and first they stop dead in there tracks and the second shot sends them all running. Nobody gets hurt. The pepper spray works on most dogs but will only infuriate an angry Pit Bull. I know a man that had to shoot three bullets from a 350 Magnum into a Pit Bull's head in order to kill it to stop a savage killing attack on his other animals. There is nothing worse than the rage of a big powerful bone crushing dog....pepper spay will not do anything to an angry Pit Bull except make him angrier. They are of abnormal strength and viciousness!!! and to see one in action is the scariest thing I have ever witnessed!! God's truth they can be shark like and they have the ability (jaw strength) to crush bone with a single bite. Be very careful.Do not pepper spray a pit bull.

Source(s):

50 yrs experience with dogs, volunteered at Shelters, Rescues and Vet Hospitals. an I am a groomer

No comments:

Post a Comment