Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nerdy Middle-Aged Woman Attacked by Police Officer in Her Home | Cop Block

Middle-Aged Woman Attacked by Police Officer in Her Home | Cop Block:

'via Blog this'

(Never call the police. Ever. Black people have known this for years.)

"I called 911 and an ambulance came – so did the same police officer who was there before. I yelled at him, “How could you leave a retarded man alone with robbers?” He told me to shut my mouth. I said, “No. This is so wrong. You shouldn’t have left him; look what they did to him because you left him.”
The police officer grabbed my neck and pushed my arm up my back. He slammed me all over my living room, he kicked my legs out and broke my kneecap. I tried to stand and was tasered. He continued hitting me. He dragged me by my hair; I was handcuffed, but he still kept slamming me.
I have a head fracture, elbow fracture, dislocated kneecap, broken fingers, very large choke marks on my neck, bloody clumps of hair, and both wrists have contusions as does my head, among other injuries. I have never been beat up like this or even ever seen anyone get beat up like this.
He was crazy; he kept screaming and telling me I was going to jail. I was crying and couldn’t breathe. I have asthma. He would scream a question, but if I tried to answer he would say, “Liar,” and pull my arms up so high that I knew he was breaking my hand. This went on for what felt like forever.
When another police officer got there, he told him I was in the way of the EMT,  which was a complete lie. I spent two days in the hospital and can’t move my arms or hands. My right arm was too swollen to put a cast on, so I’m wearing a sling.
I have never even had a parking ticket in my life. I don’t drink or smoke. I am a nerdy middle aged woman who reads and keeps to myself all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment